Seychelles, Indian Ocean
North Island in the Seychelles is an island paradise, a rare
sanctuary for those seeking a gorgeous, unspoiled tropical haven
that touches the lives of its guests and inspires them long after
they leave. It is a Noah's Ark: a sanctuary where natural habitats
are being rehabilitated and where critically endangered Seychelles
fauna and flora are being reintroduced.
All the structures at North Island Lodge have been individually
handcrafted in the distinct flavour of the Seychelles and blended
to the sensory experiences of this island escape. The North Island
lounge, dining room and library, scenically located health spa and
gym, world-class dive centre, and a rim-flow swimming pool are all
built into a granitic outcrop. A sunset bar and restaurant are
tucked away on the western beach of the island.
- Helicopter transfers between Mahé and North Island.
- Full day deep sea fishing charters
- All spa treatments
Accommodation at North Island consists of only 11 handcrafted
guest villas, each constructed with a touch of understated elegance
on the eastern beach - never more than a few steps from the
pristine, powder-soft sand. Each villa also features a second
bedroom, making it ideal for children as well.
- Beverarges - all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and
cocktails (with the exception of high end premium wines and
champagnes on the reserve list)
- All Scuba Diving courses, scuba diving activities and
snorkeling in and around the North Island & Silhouette dive
- All activities including sea kayaking, mountain bikes, sunset
cruises, guided walks and fully equipped gymnasium on and around
- Shore based fishing on North Island and half day fishing
- The use of ONE "North Island Buggy" per villa for the duration
of your stay
- In-villa wireless Internet connection and business centre
Internet connection in the library.
- Local Government tax